SAS Uniform Policy
Students are to remain in school uniform for the entire school day.
*For students in the Early Learning Center (ELC - preschool and preK), the SAS uniform consists of navy blue bottoms with the embroidered SAS logo and red SAS PE top. These are worn to school everyday.
*For K- Grade 8 students, the SAS uniform consists of navy blue bottoms with the embroidered SAS logo and a white SAS polo shirt. Note that the polo shirt logo for kindergarten through eighth grade is different than the logo for high school. PE uniforms consist of a red SAS PE top and shorts.
Uniforms are available from the PTA Store (for preschool through eighth grade) or online at http://sasptastore.myshopify.com and the Booster Booth (for ninth grade through twelfth grade) or online at https://sasboosterstore.com.
The following are additional details related to our dress code:
- School uniforms must to be worn as purchased and may not be altered in any way. This includes no rolling-up shorts and rolling-down skirts.
- The embroidered school logo (on the bottom hem) must be visible at all times.
- A white or blue SINGAPORE AMERICAN SCHOOL sweatshirt or sweater (purchased at PTA Store or the Booster Booth), or a solid navy blue or white sweater or sweatshirt may be worn over an SAS uniform shirt. No commercial logos, stripes or designs are permitted.
- Uniforms must fit appropriately and be clean with no holes, tears, or frays.
- Underwear may not be visible at any time.
- A solid white t-shirt or white SAS t-shirt may be worn under the SAS uniform shirt.
The PTA Store does not stock long pants, plus sizes, or husky sizes. If you wish to purchase these items approved by SAS, please visit the American retailer Landsend at www.landsend.com, the school uniform store. Our Preferred School Number is 900054461.